Saturday, April 30, 2016

Munivit Anima Chapter 4

Chapter 4 The Priestess Fox Encounter



 

"Fliiiiiiiiint~" A girl with a blue hair and a slightly tall build run towards Flint.

"W-wait. What? You're already here?"

She's supposed to be here later not now. I look at mother while saying those to myself.

"Seems like she can't wait to see you."

I sigh after hearing my mother's word while looking closely at her, i noticed that she's wearing the usual outfit whenever she visit me. She's wearing a violet dress with some lily design etched on the upper layer of the dress and there's also a flower that's currently attached into her hairpin on the right side of her beautiful blue hair.

I stand up and walked towards her, but she suddenly came flying at me.

"Hey! Don't do th-" Before i can even finish my words i quickly positioned my body to catch her.

"You know, I don't mind if you always come visit me everyday, but do you always have to come jumping at me every time you see me? Also, stop hugging i can't move" I gently separate my body from her and told her those words.

"I don't have anyone to play with and our older brothers and sisters are all busy" Lia and i were the youngest in our siblings the older person next to us is Prince Kyle, who is currently seventeen years old and impossible to play with us because he's busy studying both magic and swordsmanship.

If you're wondering why all of our siblings are busy, that's because they're all competing for the throne, just because you're not the first prince it doesn't mean you don't have the rights to become the next Emperor. If you prove yourself to be the strongest and the wisest of your siblings, then obviously you are the next Emperor and this is the reason why our siblings don't have a close relationship with each other. Lia and I are different though.

"Aren't you supposed to come with your mother?"

"Well mama said she's coming later, so I told her that I will go first!"

My mother and Lia's mother are pretty close, maybe because both of their age is close to each other so they often come here to have dinner with us or gossiping with each other, We'll they're both females so gossip is practically normal to them so don't think that they're the worst!

"I'll go inside the Mansion first, i need to sign some documents. Don't go wandering anywhere okay~?"

""Okaaayy~""

My mother went inside while holding the empty plates and empty bottles. By the way, me and my mother's place is located in the far end of the Empire's building.

"So Flint where should we go today?"

"Oh. How about we go outside to see the world?"

After i said those words Lia immediately pouted.

"How many times do i have to say that we're not allowed to go outside the Empire's building!"

"Yep. That's right, I'm a Prince, but i can't even get out of this place."

"That's the reason why you can't get outside!"

She's actually right the reason i'm not allowed to go outside because they said it would be dangerous for me, but there are places in the Empire's building where even a Prince isn't allowed to go. I want to know more about this world and i'm tired of reading books i can't even train my body because obviously this body is just seven years old.

"I wanna see some other race! I wanna see some Elves or Beastkins!" That's one of the reasons why i want to go outside, being able to see such mythical race that only exist in the books of my past life. I really wanna see them.

"....." Lia gave a sharp glare at me

"What?"

"You'd rather play with those races whom you didn't even meet rather playing with me! Your big sister is angry!"

Actually, that's not the reason, but knowing that i can't win against her i just sighed in defeat.

"Let's go to the usual place then" After i said that Lia showed a big smile.

We are both walking towards the library when suddenly we heard some of the guards talking about something.

"So the Fox priestess has come here today?" One of the soldier uttered to his subordinate.

"Yeah, seems like she's, here again to plead the Emperor to release her kin which recently became slaves" The other soldier answered while eating some bread.

Hmm... Interesting, I told Lia to go first and wait for me in front of the library. I made an excuse that i need to go to the restroom first and after hearing my excuse she nod her head then she resumed walking towards the library. As for me, i walked directly towards the guards.

"Hey, mister?" I tugged one of the guard sleeves and asked

"Who is the Fox priestess?"

"Hm? Ah, it's you our little Prince." The guard gently smiled at me while the other guard who's currently eating answered my question.

"She's the Fox priestess of the Stilk Forest and she's here to plead your father to release her kin."

As I talk with them, I began to understand the whole situation. Basically, some of the Demi-Human foxes were captured by slave traders and one of the nobles that are serving the Emperor bought them from the merchants. The Fox priestess immediately came here even though she knows that the Capital is full of slave hunters and she might become the next victim. If you're wondering why the priestess wants to talk directly to the emperor, it's because when the priestess tried to talk to the noble who bought the slaves, the noble said that he'll release the slaves in exchange for her body and she have to become the noble's personal slave. So priestess is coming, here again, to make terms with the emperor even though she failed three times already.

"Mister, what's the name of the noble?"

"His name is Ressy Trus" The guard answered without having a suspicion.

"I see, thanks mister!"

Ressy Trus i only met him once, but he's quite old i don't think he can even get hard, but maybe if he uses some magic to temporarily make his thing hard then it isn't possible. Since i don't follow such stupid thing like slaver, maybe i'll deal with this issue later.

After i meet up with Lia we entered the library together.

"So what do you want to try today Lia?"

"I want to know how to create fire."

"Fire? ...Are you sure? You might end up burning this place." Me and Lia are training her magic today since i can't emit any magic yet what i do is read the instructions written in the book while she concentrate on emitting the mana and incantations. So far she can use low rank magic like making an object float or making the water move a little bit. Although usually when you reach 10 years old your body will naturally start to emit mana but in her case her body started emitting mana when she was just six so maybe she's special.

"Yes, i know but of course we'll be very careful", She said while puffing out her chest.

"I see then try burning this paper, The instructions are....." After i told her the instructions and the incantations a small fire began to lit up in both of her palms

"I made a fire! yay~"

"It's not over yet, start burning the paper."

After i told her that she began to command the fire that is currently floating in her palm to burn the paper then suddenly the fire extends it's range and burned the paper completely.

"Hey flint, I did it! I did it!"

"Yeah, yeah stop hugging my head! I'll do this instead." After i said that i managed to release myself from her then i started patting her head.

"Huee~ so niiiice~" she whispered those words while i'm patting her.

We continue to try different magic for a few hours then decided to call it a day.

"Ahh, the sun is already setting" Seems like she didn't expect to stay in the library for several hours.

While we're on our way back we saw the Fox Priestess together with some of her followers. The Fox priestess has a white hair and fur, She have 4 tails and she's extreeeeeemely beautiful, her eyes with long eye lashes and magnificent pale skin anyone can tell that she takes care of her skin very well. How could such a beautiful person exists! Now i know why the noble Ressy Trus wants her, she wear something like a pinkish white Yukata but it's a revealing version of that clothe but the one thing that really caught my attention were her large breast and if you look carefully it seems like those breast were about too spill out from the dress. No man would be able to resist her.

"Such magnificent breast.." i murmured that to myself, but suddenly Lia stomp my feet then hit the back of my head.

"Ouch! Why did you do that!?" I asked her while holding the back of my head.

"How could you! You already have me yet you still look at another girl!" She shouted while having a teary eye

"Huh? I have you? You're my sister it's not like we're lovers and beside we're still both kids." I answered with no hesitation.

"You idiot!!!!" She stomped my feet one last time then ran away from me.

"Sigh........ Really? guess i'll talk to her later and i'm pretty sure she'll cuddle up with me after i apologize to her....Sigh... "

I looked back to the Fox priestess and her subordinate and they're already began moving.

"Guess i'll follow them for now"

I silently followed them from behind.

-

-

-

-

-

-

After Lia reached her home she lock up her self in her own room. While hugging her own pillow she remembered Flint's words 'Huh? I have you? You're my sister it's not like we're lovers and beside we're still both kids.'

Then Lia said to herself

"No. Flint you're only mine" she hugged the pillow tighter the began saying

"YOU'RE ONLY MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE! MINE!MINE!"

Lia kept saying those words until she fell asleep.

3 comments:

Tell us what you think?