Saturday, April 30, 2016

Munivit Anima Chapter 3



Chapter 3 New life; Second Chance




In the land of Istrus and inside the Empire of Entros the 38th prince was born. His name is Flint Entros his mother is named Eliz Entros the 21st wife of Emperor Zion. Everybody thought she was infertile that's why most nobles in the empire were shocked when they heard the news. Eliz Entros former name was Eliz Maves she came from the family of lower noble and she never thought she would become the one of the Emperor's wives, though she didn't love the emperor, she doesn't have a choice but to accept him because his family was also urging her not to decline and there are also a lot of benefits that her family can get from it. When she became pregnant, it gave her such happiness, not because it's the Emperor's child, but because she was given a chance to have her own child and raise it by her own. She was glad what the doctor said about her being infertile is not true. She promised herself that she will raise the child to become a kind-hearted person as her mother did to her.

In the past five years after the child was born, she gave the child so much love and care, she is raising the child they way her mother raised her and she was happy that the child was really the exceeding all her expectations. When the child turned five years old, he showed promising potentials he was able to speak fluently and was able to write perfectly though right now the child can't speak other than the human language, it's still a remarkable progress. In terms magic the child can't show any potential, but of course, considering the child is just five years old, it's no surprise since only at the age of 10 you can see if they have magical potential or not that's what she thought to herself.

The Empire building is a very large structure where all the wives of the emperor including some of his subjects are living. If we think about the size, it would be a size of a small city that's how large the Empire building is, and located at the top floor of the Empire building is the Emperors personal Chamber and below is the Emperor's Audience chamber. The design of the Emperors building is superb, outside was different gardens with different designs inspired from the Elve's forest, the garden doesn't have any trees, but there are a lot of flowers of different kind and in that garden a child  named Flint is having a rest while enjoying the scenery.


"Sigh.... So I got another chance to live again, huh."

I can't believe what happened to me, i never thought such could happen. I died and was given a chance again to live in this world though it's different from earth at least i have a better life here. Not every can be born as a prince you know?
Right now my body is five years old, but I had my own consciousness when i was five and a half, at first i was surprised because i thought was reincarnated in earth and thought 'I'll live this terrible world again.'  but i'm glad that wasn't the case.

It turned out that this world is different and i'm glad about it, when i officially turned five  i didn't waste any time and immediately ask my gentle mother to teach me how to read because human writings and language are different here, i don't know why i can speak the human language of this world, but maybe I learned it when i was a kid. After mother taught me how to read she became really happy because i was able to learn it  easily but well, i can't tell her that her son is a reincarnated person.

"Heeey~ Flint~"

While i'm immersing myself with my own thoughts my mother came to my side with a gentle smile and in her right hand has a plate full of cookies and in her left hand holds to bottles of juice. She's really a gentle mother and while looking at her i remember my mother in Earth, she was also a loving parent, she always gives me some lunchboxes and always give me some advice, i also remember the time when she came rushing to the hospital when i got myself into an accident though she gave me so much love and care i always ignore here because i'm so busy training in the military and busy studying all kinds Martial Arts, Battle Strategy and everything that involves killing a person.

My mother in my past life always sent me letters asking how I was, asking how she misses me so much and always trying to give me a call even thought it's not allowed to give call to someone who's currently training in the military. Yeah, she's a persistent mother so i decided to reply one of her letters and told her to stop bothering and that she's starting to annoy me and obstructing me to become a better soldier.

After a few days, i sent that letter a reply came. I sigh in frustration because she didn't learn her lesson, but i still took the letter and read the contents. She wrote that she's sorry because she's bothering me and wrote that she won't bother me until a graduate, but again the contains showing how much she love me and it annoys me a bit, but in the last part of the letters she said 'My son, always remember that i love you and I'll always watch over you. Please always take a good care of yourself.' that line gave me chills for some reason, but I ignored it, maybe next time i'll call her and tell her that even though i act like that to her she's still a good mother to me, But that call will never happen....  A few days since her last letter she died. I discovered later that she was fighting an incurable disease and it gave my heart a great regret and sadness I can't help but blame myself.

She's the kind of mother that will always ask how am i doing, am i healthy, did i eat my lunch, did i sleep well or did i brush my teeth. She was a very caring mother, but I on the other hand never bothered to ask if she's doing well or if she's healthy. Now that i think about it i never had the chance to to tell her 'I love you'. If i die again and meet her in the afterlife, I want to tell her how much I love her.

"Flint... Why are you crying?" Eliz, my mother in this different world asked me in a worry.

"Ah! Nothing mom... I'm just happy that you love me so much, by the way, the cookies are delicious."
I draw near her and hugged her tightly while saying those words

"Fufu.. Of course i made that just for you"
My mother Hugged me even tighter while having a big smile on her face.

I decided at least in this world, I'll take good care of my mother and show her how much i love her. As an atonement of my shortcoming to my mother in my past life, this is the least i can do...

"I'm so sorry mother and i love you... Thank you for everything." I whispered in mouth those words are for both my mother in my past life in this present life.

-

-

-

-

-

After we finished eating all the cookies, my mother said something

"By the way Lia together with her mother will come today, so I hope you can play well with her again."

"Ah yes"

Lia is my half older sister, she's two years older than me but all she does every time she comes here with her mother, she always cuddles with me.

"Mother, can you tell Lia to stop cuddling with me every time we meet?"

"Well... I can't do anything about that because she's very fond of you since you're so cute hehe." My mother said while blushing.

I sigh in surrender to her response

1 comment:

  1. Really thanks for the new series i just now remembered to comments as i was eating ever chap of it

    ReplyDelete

Tell us what you think?