Saturday, April 30, 2016

Munivit Anima Chapter 12

Chapter 12 Theories and Secret Place



It's been a week since Lia left and went to study to Royal Magus Academy and I've been doing nothing but training my body under my brother Kyle. Even though he's the one training me we don't talk to each other that much. He just shows me how doing some advance attack and let me imitate them. I'm not sure if you can call that teaching so whenever i finish my training with him i continue to train alone and keep sharpening my strength, i know that it's not good to rely on strength alone, that's why after training, i always go to the library and research different kinds of magic for me to learn when i reach the age of ten.

"I've read almost all of these" Actually, since I always spend my time alone here I managed to finish reading almost all the books about magic. I kept on looking until i reached the very edge of the shelf located in the back and my attention was caught by a strange looking book. The book was covered with black leather, it has a thick number of pages but what caught my eyes was the title.

"Unproven and Failed Theories of Magic" basically it's a book of theories that was never proven or failed to give proof that it's possible. I took the book to my usual desk and started reading it carefully.

"Well, some of it are completely ridiculous." There are a lot of bold theories, but  it's impossible to do or try it, one of the theory says that if you manage to use kill a Dragon and use it's cells and embed it to your body, your many will be as vast as the dragon and you'll be able to use some of their high ranks magic it is quite an interesting idea but the problem is no person in his right mind will fight a dragon.

I kept on reading and reading, but i can't find at least one theory that's possible to try until i reached the middle section of the book. I stumbled upon a theory of a certain Blood Elf named Sindar.

"This is..." i was surprised when i read his theory. He talks about  changing and manipulating the properties of mana, you can cause a chain reaction and will result in a very big explosion,  I kept on reading until it gets very complicated but the idea and the method are almost the same of making a nuclear bomb.

"This is like the Atomic Bomb with this world version " If a person didn't know about Nuclear weapons read this, he would just laugh at this and think the person who made the theories is aiming for the impossible.

If we treat the mana as Atoms in my past life, then there should be chance for this theory to be possible and with my knowledge about nuclear weapons, it's possible to create a weapon that can shake the foundation of this world. Following the popular formula  E=mc² and using the equation of nuclear fission of uranium -235  and substitute the original elements of the properties of mana then it should be possible but the problem is a fission reaction is possible in my old world because a radioactive material like uranium it splits atom into two small atoms and the energy that held together by the small atoms will be released. If this process continue and keep splitting the atoms then it will cause a chain reaction, because of the speed involved of nuclear reaction, billions of atoms can be split in fraction of a second and if it proceeds in an uncontrollable level then an atomic explosion will be the result.

"So how they hell on earth can i split the properties of mana like the atoms?" I asked to myself while confused. It's true that the essence of this world is mana but no one bothered to study the mana into the very core level so it's hard to say that the properties of atom are the same as the mana and i'm not even sure if radioactive materials like the uranium -235 can split the mana and cause chain reaction in unimaginable speed.

"I need to either meet the one who made the theory or study the mana itself, but that would take too much time." for now I have closed the book and return home, though it is very interesting to see if the theory would work, i have no reason to start making weapons that would destroy this world and i don't want this world to end up like my old world.

While I'm on my way back i notice that there are a lot of mages walking in the hall. Obviously my curiosity overwhelmed me and followed them from behind. The mages were wearing very long blue gowns with an elegant design that gives a little glow in the dark and pointed dark hats, they're walking in haste, it seems like they're in the hurry.

I've been following them for more than 3 hours now and we reached a dead end in the Empire's building.

"I don't think there's a way there" I mumbled while watching carefully at them but immediately take back those words when i saw one of the mages touch the thick wall and began to chant some spell. After several seconds a red light carvings started to form from the part of the wall where the mage put his hands until it began to cover the entire wall, then suddenly the wall silently shook and began to fall apart.

"Oh, so there's a secret way hidden in this place."

The mages didn't waste any seconds and went inside and, of course, i followed them.

Inside was like a cave tunnel and there are  several torches that lights the way. I began to hide my presence the best way i can because right now, i'm walking near them. we proceed to walk for another several minutes until we reach wide area inside, it has at least 50 meters wide and in the center of the floor there are red carving that is giving an intense light. The carving forms in the shape of a circle and there's some ancient script written on it, in the center of the carvings there's black sphere of mana floating. I can feel a strong power of power from that sphere and if you keep looking at it, you'll feel  like you're gonna get devoured by it. You can feel a very wicked power from it, but that's not what's important right now.

The important thing is the man who's currently standing beside the black sphere while looking at it.

"Damn it! What is that guy doing here." I silently gave curse to the man standing near the black sphere.

"I've been waiting for you." Those words were directed at the mages that i secretly followed.

"We're here to check the progress again your Highness." One of the mages who seems like the leader spoke.

Yes. The guy standing beside the black sphere is Emperor Zion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us what you think?